Purchasing your IP04 from this store means:
- You are directly supporting Free Telephony projects.
- You get support from the guy who designed it!
|Item||Australian Customers||Rest of the World|
|IP04 IP-PBX – IP04 with power supply and RS232 adaptor. The price does not include any FXS/FXO modules or shipping, please choose the FXO/FXS modules and shipping option you require below.||AUD$349||USD$290|
|IP01 IP-PBX – IP01 with power supply and RS232 port. Single analog port version of the IP04. The price does not include any FXS/FXO modules or shipping, please choose the FXO/FXS modules and shipping option you require below. Important note for Australian customers re IP01 A-tick status.||AUD$169||USD$140|
|IP02 IP-PBX with power supply and RS232 port. The price does not include a FXS/FXO module or shipping, please choose the FXO/FXS module and shipping option you require. The IP02 has two Ethernet ports and can accept one dual port FXS/FXO module. Important note for Australian customers re IP02 A-tick status.||AUD$229||USD$190|
|IP08 IP-PBX – IP08 with power supply and RS232 adaptor. The price does not include any FXS/FXO modules or shipping, please choose the FXO/FXS modules and shipping option you require. The IP08 has two Ethernet ports and can accept single or dual port FXS/FXO modules. Important note for Australian customers re IP08 A-tick status.||AUD$399||USD$320|
|Atcom AT610P IP Phone to suit IP0X. An attractive entry level IP phone that supports SIP and (unlike most other phones) IAX2. Excellent sound quality, Power over Ethernet, great price, and very well supported by Rowetel and Atcom. More Information. Note: Resellers wanted!||AUD$79||n/a|
|Atcom AT-620P IP Phone to suit IP0X. An attractive business IP phone that supports SIP and IAX2. Excellent sound quality, LCD soft keys, two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, Power over Ethernet, and very well supported by Rowetel and Atcom. More Information. Note: Resellers wanted!||AUD$89||n/a|
|Single port FXS Module to suit IP01, IP04, IP08||AUD$40||USD$33|
|Single port FXO Module to suit IP01, IP04, IP08||AUD$43||USD$35|
|Dual port FXS Module to suit IP02, IP08. Here is an explanation of dual port modules.||AUD$70||USD$60|
|Dual port FXO Module to suit IP02, IP08. Here is an explanation of dual port modules.||AUD$80||USD$65|
|Dual port FXS/FXO Module to suit IP02, IP08. Here is an explanation of dual port modules.||AUD$75||USD$63|
|Shipping – Express Post – 1-2 day delivery in Australia.||AUD$20||n/a|
|Shipping – EMS Courier – Recommended for International orders. 5-10 days delivery to world wide destinations. Can be tracked on line.||n/a||USD$60|
|Shipping – Air Mail – Low cost option for International orders, 10-20 days delivery, no tracking.||n/a||USD$20|
The PayPal system used for this store also accepts credit cards. You do not need a PayPal account to use this store.
Notes on Purchasing your IP0X:
- Australian customers please use the AUD$ option above If you are outside of Australia please use the USD$ option. Australian shipping prices are for ‘delivery within Australia’ only.
- The modules you select will be fitted to your IP0X and the entire system tested before shipping.
- If you order more than 1 IP0X please email me with the specific module configuration of each IP0X, as the online store can’t capture this information (yet).
- Prices are exclusive of local taxes and import duties.
- The IP0X includes a universal power supply with a US-style (USD orders) or AU style (AUD orders) plug. You may need an adaptor for your country.
- IP04 Certifications: The IP04 has been tested to meet the following standards: FCC Part 68, FCC Part 15-B (USA); TBR-21, EN55022, EN60950 (Europe); S002, S003, CISPR 22, AS/NZS 60950.1:2003 (Australia).
- IP01, IP02, and IP08 Certifications: None at present. Note that in your country it may be illegal to connect uncertified equipment to the PSTN. For Australian customers ACMA requires me to print this warning:
Do not connect this item to any telecommunications network of facility unless: 1. You have the written consent of the network of facility manager or 2. the connection is in accordance with a connection permit issued for this item or 3. a connection rule for this item has been made by the Australian Communications and Media Authority The connection of this item to any telecommunications network or facility may cause a hazard or damage to the network or facility, or to users of the network or facility, and may result in you being consequently liable to pay substantial compensation.
This is a unfortunate, as the IP01-IP02-IP08 is basically identical to the IP04 which is A-ticked. However the compliance testing process requires us to repeat the same tests for the IP01-IP02-IP08 which is expensive ($5,000-10,000 each) and time consuming so we have no plans to A-tick these devices in the near future. The IP04 is fully A-tick compliant, and that is what we recommend for Australian customers.
- Contact me if you would like to make other shipping or payment arrangements.
Dual Port Modules
Here is some further explanation of the dual port modules used on the IP08 and IP02.
A dual port module has two ports on one small Printed Circuit Board. The type of port is fixed, you can’t change it via software configuration.
So a dual port FXS/FXO module has 1 FXS and 1 FXO port. A dual port FXO module has two FXO ports. A dual port FXS module has two FXS ports.
Here is an example for an IP08:
For three CO lines and three analog stations you would need 3 FXO Ports and 3 FXS ports. One way to achieve this is 1 dual port FXO, 1 dual port FXO/FXS, and 1 dual port FXS module.
Or if you want a few spare ports you could get 2 dual port FXO and 2 dual port FXS modules. This would give you a total of 4 FXO and 4 FXS ports.